Report Overview and Report Builder
The Report Overview page will summarize your event sales. To view your Report Overview, click the Reports tab in the top navigation of the Admin.
- A bar graph will visually display spikes in ticket sales over the past month.
- A list of your events is available for reference.
- Click the event name from the Report Overview page to run a basic sales report on the event.
- To generate a custom report, click Generate a Custom Report on the right-hand side of the page.
The Report Builder will allow you to create custom sales reports. To view the Report Builder:
- Click the Reports tab in the top navigation of the Admin
- Click Generate a Custom Report on the right-hand side of the Report Overview screen
- Event Filter - By default, the Report Builder will report on all events in your account. To select the events to generate a report on, click the Select Events button to load the Event Selection Widget. By default, this widget will only display upcoming events. Use the Search bar or Date Filter to locate past events. Click on any events to move them to the right side of the widget - these are the events that will be included in the report you generate. Once you have compiled all of the correct events, click Make Selection to return to the Report Builder.
- Report Dates - By default, this will be set to Entire History. Other options include the Previous __ Days or selecting a Date Range.
- Report Timezone - Be sure to select the correct timezone before generating reports - this could affect the sales shown in the report.
- Transaction Filter - By default, this will be set to Include All Sales. Other options include Online/Phone Sales, POS - All, POS - Credit, POS - Cash, POS - Check, POS - Comp.
- Account Filter - By default this will be set to All. To generate a report on a single user account, select that user from the drop down menu. This is useful for settling drawers after an event, as long as each worker has their own additional account.
- Optional Columns - The default columns on a sales report include Transaction Type, Sale ID, Sale Date & Time, Event Name, Event Date, Customer Name, Ticket Holder Name, Number of Tickets, Sale Method, Ticket Sales Amount & Order Total Amount. The following optional columns can also be added to custom reports: Custom Service Fees (CSF), Donations, Show Discounts (amount & coupon used), Email Addresses, Addresses, Phone Number, Delivery Method, Ticket Comps, Delivery Fees, Service Fees, Gateway Used and Price Levels.
- Results per Page - By default, the online view of the reports will show 25 results per page. Other options include 10, 50, 75 or 100.
The Report Builder Results page consists of the following areas:
- Build New Report - Will return you to the Report Builder page to start over.
- Export Current Report - Will prompt you to download the current sales report as a CSV file. Note: The exported report will only include the Orders section only (statistics bar and overview graph will not be included).
- Statistics Bar - The top of the results page will summarize the report, showing the following: Number of Transactions, Sales Revenue, Number of Tickets, Average Tickets per Sale, Average Order Amount, Highest Day (date & sales) and Lowest Day (date & sales).
- Bar Graph - Visually displays spikes in ticket sales.
- Orders - Sale-by-sale list of orders based on the criteria submitted in the Report Builder.
Please note: All sale information can be downloaded by clicking Export Current Report at the top right corner of the page.
Did you find this article helpful?